Our client is a leading outsourcing partner who is specialized in the conception and implementation of innovative internal logistics solutions such as warehouse management, intralogistics and other individual services. The company’s success is based on long-standing experience, well-trained employees and profound know-how.
Due to constant growth our client is looking for a second managing director (m/f/d) for the location near Budapest. The goal of this position is to successfully control this important market with future-oriented management and sustainable profitable growth.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overall operational responsibility for the company with several locations and around 150 employees including responsibility for the total revenue and outcome
- Improvement and further development of corporate structures and processes as well as responsibility for quality, innovation and stability
- Support of existing and major customers throughout Hungary
- Active market positioning and securing sustainable profitable growth
- Ongoing coordination with the second managing director and intersection to the internal departments
- Reporting to the managing director of the parent company
- Completed economic and/or technical education (ideally with specialization in logistics, supply chain management)
- Several years of management experience in the service sector with focus on logistics
(preferably in the automotive field)
- Knowledge of local labor law and experience in quality management (ISO 9001) is an advantage
- Excellent Hungarian and fluent German and English language skills
- Distinctive organizational and personnel management skills
- Hands-on mentality paired with foresight and a strong focus on results
- Confident, convincing appearance and social competence
- Willingness to travel throughout Hungary
- Responsible management role in a renowned company, embedded in a successful, international enterprise
- Active participation in shaping the success of the company, short decision paths
- Company car also for private use
- Attractive salary package with fixed and variable components
If interested, send your application documents in German or English via email to Sylvia Müller-Trenk or Veronika Kolinkova (email@example.com), who will gladly provide you with further information. Please mention the reference number 20.3060 Discretion is self-explanatory.
Please note that your application will be forwarded to our client. Of course under consideration of blocking notices.
Veronika Kolinkova, MA
Tel.: +43 316 81 97 59-0